Data Services supports Brandeis faculty, students, and staff with a spectrum of resources and training for working with data. Get help with accessing and managing data, visualizing and analyzing data with software or programming languages, and using GIS and geospatial data to move your research forward.
Brandeis Library and ITS also provide tools and services for data management planning, data storage, and long-term preservation to satisfy patent or funding requirements. Secure your data’s value for future research.
How to Utilize Data Services
- Consult with a Data Services specialist
- Improve your data and research skills with training and workshops
- Use data-related social sciences, science, and GIS resources to guide you through your research
- Archives and Special Collections
- Sound and Image Media Studios
- Research Technology and Innovation
- Brandeis University Press
- Strategic Collections Project
- About the Library
- Library System Status
Goldfarb Level 1