Prepare for a Brandeis Precollege Summer
- Help your teen with their application. You can find more information about applying and related deadlines here.
- Be sure to submit all of the necessary forms for your student before the summer starts. You can see these on your student's secure account online once they are accepted to a program.
- When your student arrives to campus, the Brandeis Precollege team will be available to greet them and show them to their residence hall. If you are not traveling with your student to campus, that is not a problem – we can pick them up from Logan Airport or the nearby train station. View more travel information here. Upon your teen's acceptance into a program, you'll have more details available online.
- During the Brandeis Precollege Program, all participants will reside on the Brandeis University campus in double-or triple-occupancy rooms in residence halls. Male and female students live in separate buildings or floors in the same quad and are not permitted to enter the other residence halls. We have made male, female, and gender inclusive buildings or floors in the same quad. Residence halls are monitored by adult Program staff 24 hours a day.
- Brandeis Precollege Programs will accommodate all religious observances during the week. Shabbat services are available and Kosher food can be requested. Shabbat keys will also be provided to access residence halls.
If your student is admitted to the program, review our Admitted Students page, and please contact us with any questions!