Accepting applications for our summer residential programs - Genesis and the Summer Residency on Women's Health. Apply here!
Residential summer sessions take place on the Brandeis University campus.
- The Summer Residency on Women’s Health offers two college credits.
- Genesis program offers three college credits.
- Scholarships are available for the Genesis program if you apply by May 20
What to expect when you begin your application
When you open an application, you will be prompted to Create an Account by entering your e-mail address, name and birthdate. Once complete, you will receive an e-mail from Brandeis Admissions with a temporary PIN enclosed. Simply enter your PIN and birthdate when prompted, and you will be directed to the Application Management page. Here you can begin your application to a Precollege Program.
Be sure to remember your login and password! If you are unable to finish the application in one session, you may stop and save your application at any time. You can then log back in at a later date to make edits before submitting your application. And don't worry about your temporary PIN, you won't need it once you've created your account.
When are decisions released?
- Residential programs decisions are released at least monthly.
- If you would like more information or have any questions, please contact us.