Begin Job Search Now
Several of the newer browsers are not yet certified as compatible with our HR systems.
For a list of compatible browsers click here.
Please contact the Office of Human Resources if you are experiencing technical issues at (781) 736-4474 or e-mail.
See list of executive positions currently available at the university.
All full-time faculty positions are advertised in the Chronicle of Higher Education or the National Higher Education Recruitment Consortium (HERC). Adjunct faculty positions are offered on individual departmental or school websites and you can find a list of these units at http://www.brandeis.edu/
External Applicants Seeking Staff Jobs
New applicants are required to provide a valid e-mail address because much of the recruitment process at Brandeis is done through e-mail. If you do not currently have an e-mail account, we suggest that you register for a free account at one of a number of sources on the Internet (i.e., www.yahoo.com, http://www.hotmail.com, www.msn.com or www.gmail.com). Once you have registered, here is what you may choose to do:
- Search and apply for career opportunities now or in the future
- Create a new user account and profile
- Upload and save your resumé to your account to use when applying to other positions in the future
- Create a resumé directly online using our system
Log in to your user profile to:
- Search and apply for career opportunities
- Review your application history
- Edit existing application(s)
- Upload a new resumé
- Edit your user profile
- Search and apply for new jobs without reentering your profile information