Please contact the Office of Human Resources if you are experiencing technical issues at (781) 736-4474 or e-mail.
Current Employee Access
All full-time faculty positions are advertised in the Chronicle of Higher Education or the National Higher Education Recruitment Consortium (HERC).
Adjunct faculty positions are offered on individual departmental or school websites.
Applicants Seeking Staff Positions
- Search and apply for career opportunities now or in the future
- Create a new user account and profile
- Upload and save your resumé to your account to use when applying to other positions in the future
- Create a resumé directly online using our system
Log into your user profile to:
- Search and apply for career opportunities
- Review your application history
- Edit existing application(s)
- Upload a new resumé
- Edit your user profile
- Search and apply for new jobs without reentering your profile information
Employees of Brandeis, excluding undergraduate and graduate student employees and temporary employees, should search for new job opportunities via Brandeis University Self Service (BUSS).
Students and temporary employees should apply as external applicants.
To apply for a Brandeis position:
- Login to BUSS with your UNet ID and password
- Under "Recruiting Activities," click on the “Careers” link
- Click on a position title for job description and position details
- Click “Apply Now” to apply for the selected position
- Upload your resumé and cover letter as a single document
Follow these steps, and your resumé will be submitted to Human Resources for review.