In and Out of the Box: Business & Economics Internships
Student Panelists discusses their traditional and not-so-traditional internship experiences and how they got them.
The event began with a welcome from Joe DuPont, the Dean of the Hiatt Center.
Student Panelists included:
- Michael Baum '12 - Chief Financial Officer, Detroit Summer in the City
- Danielle Berger '12 - Intern, McGraw Hill
- Tarun Bhatia '12 - Intern, Ameriprise Financial & Barclay's Wealth Management
- Karen Hu '12 - Account Management/Business Strategy Intern, Arnold Worldwide
- Sam Stemper '13 - Securities Division Compliance Team, Goldman Sachs
- Peter Yang '12 - Intern, Liberty Mutual