New Transfer Students

Welcome new transfer students! We are excited for you to join our community at Brandeis. While housing is not guaranteed, transfer students may receive housing on a rolling basis depending on availability. Priority is given to international and out-of-state students.

Housing Areas for Transfer Students

Students are housed based on their entering class year. 


Students entering Brandeis as sophomores may be housed in the Castle, East, North, Massell, Rosenthal, or the Village. 


Students entering as juniors or seniors may be housed in Charles River, the Village, or Ziv.

Learn more about our residential areas or "quads."

How to Request Housing

Transfer students who wish to request on-campus housing must complete the New Student Housing Application on MyHousing. Please submit the application by July 1 for priority. Applications will be accepted until August 1. 

Housing Accommodation Requests

Students who require medical, psychological, or disability accommodations should submit a Housing Accommodation Request (pdf) by May 15. Requests received after May 15 will still be accepted, but there may be a delay in reviewing the forms due to the volume of requests. A Medical Provider form (pdf) must also be submitted with proper documentation to either the Health Center or Brandeis Counseling Center depending on the nature of the request.