January 15, 2014
Admissions and scholarship application deadline
February 1, 2014
Admissions and scholarship decisions made
February 15, 2014
March 15, April 15, May 15
Payment plan due dates
May 15, 2014
Last day to withdraw from the Summit, forfeiting only your $280 deposit.
May 15, 2014
All tuition must be paid in full or enrollment will be cancelled.
June 22, 2014
WELCOME TO BOSTON!
Tuition to the Global Youth Summit on the Future of Medicine is $2,980 and includes the following:
- Tuition for seven days of medical and leadership training, including hands-on activities, and distinguished speakers
- A dedicated faculty mentor
- All materials and supplies
- Residence in state-of-the-art facilities
- Shuttle Transportation to and from Boston Logan International Airport or Boston South Train Station
- Private, deluxe motor coach transportation throughout the conference
- All breakfasts, lunches, and dinners — though students should bring cash for snacks while traveling off-campus
- Closing semi-formal gala dinner
- All activity fees
- Commencement ceremony with personalized certificate of completion
- Night security staff to monitor residences during the night
- 24-hour staff to address emergencies
An added benefit of successful completion of the Summit is a $3000 scholarship that will be awarded to the delegate should he/she eventually be admitted and enrolled as a freshman undergraduate student at Brandeis. The scholarship will be applied to tuition during the delegate’s first year at Brandeis. Participation in the Summit does not guarantee admission to Brandeis as a degree-seeking student.
At the time of admission, each student is required to pay a deposit of $280 or pay the $2,980 tuition in full to secure the student's enrollment. If tuition is not paid in full, monthly installments will be required until the full conference tuition and fees have been collected. Registration must be paid in full by May 15, 2014.
Only students who have paid their tuition in full will be eligible to attend the Summit.
Cancellation and refund requests must be made in writing and sent via mail to the admissions office or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cancellation and refund requests must be received no later than May 15, 2014. The $280 deposit is non-refundable.
Cancellations made prior to May 15, 2014, will be refunded full tuition except for the $280 deposit.
Cancellations made after May 15, 2014, will forfeit all tuition paid.
Delegates who are dismissed from the Global Youth Summit for violations of the Delegate Honor Code or who leave the Summit early for any reason are not eligible for a refund.