National Center for Faculty Development and Diversity
Brandeis University has joined the National Center for Faculty Development and Diversity, a nationally recognized, independent organization providing online career development and mentoring resources.
This subscription entitles all faculty, academic staff, postdocs and graduate students to tools to increase research and writing productivity and improve work-life balance. We encourage all to register with your Brandeis email address.
- The weekly Monday Motivator (weekly productivity email).
- Monthly Core Curriculum webinars.
- Monthly Guest Expert and Multiweek course trainings.
- Monthly accountability buddy matching.
- Access to the 14-Day Writing Challenge each semester.
- Access to the Dissertation Success Curriculum for advanced graduate students.
- Access to a private, moderated discussion forum and monthly writing challenge.
- Access to the library of past webinars and trainings.
- Access to NCFDD references and referrals.
Activating Your Free Membership
- Visit www.facultydiversity.org/join.
- Under “Select Your Institution,” choose “Brandeis University.”
- Select “Activate My Membership.”
- Complete the registration form, using your Brandeis email address.
- Check your Brandeis email account to find a confirmation/welcome email. Click “Activate Account” in the email.
Once registered, you can take full advantage of the resources.
- Alyssa Canelli, Assistant Dean of Academic Affairs, Graduate School of Arts and Sciences.
- Carina Ray, Director of Faculty Mentoring, School of Arts and Sciences.
- Elaine Wong, Senior Associate Dean of Arts and Sciences.