Customized Workshops and Keynote Presentations
C-Change offers a variety of interactive workshops and keynote presentations for medical school faculty.
Frequent themes addressed are culture change in academic medicine, mentoring, values-aligned career development, leadership development, relationship-centered organization, diversity, collaboration, and teaching, as well as presentation of C-Change research findings.
Workshops facilitate generative communication and relationships among participants through rich conversations. All of the workshops employ effective and innovative methods such as Appreciative Inquiry, World Café, and other small and large group dialogue strategies.
Sample Workshops and Presentations
- Culture Change to Foster Faculty Vitality, Diversity and Equity
- An Evidence-based Approach to Effective Mentoring
- Becoming an Effective MentorMentoring When it Works Best
- Building a Culture of Support through Mentoring
- Changing the Culture of Academic Medicine: Moving from Data to Action
- Creating Inclusive Environments
- The Culture of Academic Medicine: Voices of the Faculty
- Understanding the Culture and Learning Environment in Academic Health Centers: Perspectives from Medical Students, Residents and Practicing Physicians
- Voices of a Diverse Faculty: Advancing Culture Change in Medical Schools – Transforming C-Change Data into Action
- Attributes of Effective Leadership
- Shaping Our Leadership
- Fulfilling Careers in Academic Medicine
- Planning for Fulfilling Careers in Academic Medicine
- The Culture of Residency Programs: The Clinical Learning Environment and Professionalism
- The Well-Being of Residents