Leaders in resident training have recently recognized the critical role that the culture or clinical learning environment plays in the training of physicians, their well-being and the provision of safe, high quality patient care.
The C - Change Resident Survey© assesses the clinical learning environment and the culture of professionalism from the perspective of resident physicians. The survey directly aligns with the new ACGME Pathway.
The C - Change Resident Survey, with demonstrated evidence of validity1 in U.S. residency programs nationally, assesses 13 dimensions of the culture.
The C - Change Resident Survey is offered on an institution-by-institution basis to best fit the needs of residency programs, GME and hospitals. The C - Change research team has developed a streamlined process to manage survey data collection, analysis and reporting.
Services provided include:
- Consultation on institutional needs
- Customization of the C - Change Resident Survey for the program
- Drafting announcements and cover communications
- Survey administration
- Reminders to achieve high response rates
- Management of e-mail communications with respondents
- Confidential data collection and storage
- Data analysis
- Reporting: summary report; detailed item report; scorecard
- Comparison with national benchmark data