1. Complete the Application for Student Teaching. All undergraduates whether Teacher Education Minor or BA/BS MAT must complete the application for student teaching. Once you have completed this, the Education Program will be contacting your professors for assurance that you are ready to teach. BA/BS MAT applicants must complete the remaining steps below.
2. Start the application through the Graduate School of Arts and Sciences.
a. Select program:
i. Education | Elementary Education (Bachelor’s/MAT for Brandeis Undergraduates) / Five-Year Bachelor’s/Master’s
ii. Education | Secondary Education (Bachelor’s/MAT for Brandeis Undergraduates) / Five-Year Bachelor’s/Master’s (Note: Applicants for the Jewish day schools program should select from elementary or secondary concentrations.)
b. Upload requirements: CV, Essay, unofficial transcript and recommendation letters. (GREs waived)
c. Complete the undergraduate degree completion audit with the education adviser.
d. Submit application.
3. Prepare for an interview.
4. Apply for need-based aid.
5. Contact the Registrar’s office to change your graduation date to February.