Rooms and Spaces
The Brandeis Library provides a variety of environments for individual and collaborative research, study, and instruction.
Group study rooms are now bookable! Please use our booking page to reserve a group study room. Booking is limited to four hours per person per day. You will need a Brandeis email address to book rooms. Please be courteous to your fellow Brandeis community members and respect booking reservations.
Spaces are available for those who would like to study with fewer distractions.
The Goldfarb Library currently has 16 small individual research rooms available to faculty and ABD doctoral candidates.
- Archives and Special Collections
- Sound and Image Media Studios
- Research Technology and Innovation
- Brandeis University Press
- Strategic Collections Project
About the Library
- Library News
- Identity Statement & Common Agenda
- Rooms and Spaces
- Workshops & Events
- Library Advisory Councils
- Contact Us
- Library System Status