Rooms and Spaces
The Brandeis Library provides a variety of environments for individual and collaborative research, study, and instruction.
Most group study spaces do not need to be reserved and can be used whenever the library is open.
Spaces are available for those who would like to study with fewer distractions.
Study carrels and lockers are available for borrowing throughout the library. To learn more, visit Carrels and Lockers.
The Goldfarb Library currently has 16 small individual research rooms available to faculty and ABD doctoral candidates.
- Archives and Special Collections
- Sound and Image Media Studios
- Research Technology and Innovation
- Brandeis University Press
- Strategic Collections Project
About the Library
- Library News
- Identity Statement & Common Agenda
- Rooms and Spaces
- Workshops & Events
- Library Advisory Councils
- Contact Us
- Library System Status