Organizations and Links
- Art as a Healing Force Web
- Art for Social Change
- Artist Proof Studio
- Arts in the One World
- Australian Center for Peace and Conflict Studies
- International Center for Transitional Justice
- International Peace Research Association
- International Theatre Institute
- Radio All for Peace, Jerusalem
- Reimagining Community, Art and Social Transformation (ReCAST, Inc.)
- Reyum Institute for Arts and Culture, Phnom Penh
- School of Playback Theatre, New Paltz, N.Y.
- Seagull Foundation for the Arts
- Search for Common Ground
- Seeds of Peace, New York
- Avni, Ronit (Director) and Julia Bacha (Co-director). "Encounter Point." Just Vision, 2006.
- Bacha, Julia (Director). "Budrus." Just Vision, 2009.
- Cohen, Cynthia and Allison Lund (Directors). "Acting Together on the World Stage: Performance and the Creative Transformation of Conflict."
- Fine, Sean and Andrea Nix Fine (Directors). "War Dance." Fine Films 2007
- Hurt, Byron. Hip-Hop: "Beyond Beats and Rhymes." God Bless the Child Productions, Inc., 2006.
- Macklin, Sott and Angelica Macklin (Directors). "Masizakhe: Building Each Other." Open Hand Reel, 2008.
- Mitchell, Rodney (Director) "Two Rivers." Greenleaf Street Productions, 2008.
- Ningi Connection (Ningi Youth Centre and Street Arts). Zen-Che: A Tactical Arts Response. Street Arts, 1997.
- Ray, Rick. "10 Questions for Dalai Lama." Monterey Media, 2006.
- Reticker, Gini (Director). "Pray the Devil Back to Hell." Fork Films, 2008.
- Brandeis Arts Engagement
- Center for Youth and Communities (Heller School)
- Intercultural Center
- International Center for Ethics, Justice, and Public Life
- Master of Arts in Conflict Resolution and Coexistence (Heller School)
- MusicUnitesUs Intercultural Residency Series
- Peace and Conflict Studies Program
- Program in Sustainable International Development (Heller School)
- Women's Studies Research Center