Faculty Representatives to the Board of Trustees
VI.E. Faculty Representatives to the Board of Trustees
The faculty elects at-large four members, who serve as representatives of faculty views and interests to the Board of Trustees. The representatives serve for staggered three-year terms.
The faculty representatives report to the Faculty Senate, and to the faculty as a whole at the Faculty Meeting, on matters that come before the board, which are of particular interest to the faculty.
Elections of faculty representatives are conducted by the Faculty Senate according to the same procedure used for election of senators.
- Faculty Senate Chair (ex officio)
- Isaac Krauss, Chemistry
- Paul Miller, Biology
- Kate Moran, Philosophy
- Harleen Singh, German, Russian and Asian Languages and Literature; Women's, Gender and Sexuality Studies
- Provost Carol A. Fierke
- About the Office
- Current Searches
- Provost Letters to the Community
- Faculty Resources
- ScholarWorks Faculty Profiles
- Graduate Student Outcomes
- Assessment of Student Learning
- Diversity at Brandeis
- Faculty Governance Task Force
- Faculty Handbook Committees
- Funding Opportunities
- Guidelines, Policies and Reports
- The Framework for the Future