Faculty Leave

Faculty requesting an academic leave, as outlined in the Faculty Handbook (pdf)*, should complete the Faculty Academic Leave Request Form (see instructions below). Requests for leaves under the Family and Medical Leave Act should be made through the Office of Human Resources.

Instructions for Completing the Faculty Academic Leave Request Form

*Please download this form to your computer and use either Adobe Reader or Adobe Acrobat to complete it. When you have finished, please save the pdf in its form-state so that the boxes in which you have entered information are still expandable.