2022-23 Faculty Meetings
Faculty meetings are held on Fridays from 2-3:30 p.m. unless otherwise noted, in Rapaporte Treasure Hall (with a Zoom option). Agenda items are distributed via email one week prior to each meeting. Please make every effort to ensure that no department meetings, lectures, seminars or other events are scheduled to conflict with Faculty Meetings.
Faculty Meetings may be added to your personal Google calendars by clicking on the links below.
- Provost Carol A. Fierke
- About the Office
- Provost Letters to the Community
- Faculty Resources
- Faculty and Researcher Directory (ScholarWorks)
- Graduate Student Outcomes
- Assessment of Student Learning
- Diversity at Brandeis
- Funding Opportunities
- Guidelines, Policies and Reports
- The Framework for the Future
Associate Professor of the Practice in Legal Studies