Ticketing for Departments and Programs
What You Get from Brandeis Tickets
- For events that charge for admittance
- $1 per sold ticket
- $0.05 per unused hard ticket printed for door sales at venues other than Shapiro Campus Center and Spingold
- 5% of all credit card fees (based on gross receipts of all credit card sales)
- For events with free tickets
- $0.15 per distributed ticket
- $0.05 per unused hard tickets printed for door sales at venues other than Shapiro Campus Center and Spingold.
The event attendee incurs a $2 per ticket handling fee for all online and telephone orders. This fee is added to the ticket price. There is no fee for in-person sales.
All ticket sales income is collected at point of sale and held by Brandeis Tickets. After the event(s) close and all sales are complete, Brandeis Tickets will run a settlement report and statement of account. Ticket fees are deducted from the gross receipts, and all net adjusted receipts will be remitted to the department/program via university accounting.