Using Your Campus Card Accounts
All Campus Cards can have any of the following accounts depending on the meal plan you have. You can view your account information online on GET.
Meal plans are valid until lunch the day after the last day of finals (Fall: Dec. 21, 2023; Spring: May 15, 2024).
Exceptions to this deadline are only made for graduating seniors, whose meal plans will stay valid through graduation.
All Access Meals
- All-you-care-to-eat (AYCTE) for both residential dining halls where student can eat anything offered any time the location is open.
- Block swipes are sets of meals per semester that can be budgeted freely offering ultimate flexibility.
- Block meals may be redeemed as an AYCTE or to-go meal at The Table at Sherman, The Kosher Table at Sherman, and Usdan Kitchen or for a pre-set meal combo at applicable Meal Exchange campus locations.
- A Meal Exchange (ME) is a set retail combo that can be used at select on-campus retail locations. You can typically get an entree, side and drink for a meal swipe.
- ME is offered at Greens & Grains, Nakiri, La Sabrosa, Louis' Deli, The Hoot Market, The Stein, Einstein Bros. Bagels and Starbucks in Farber Library, so variety abounds!
- A guest meal can be deducted as payment for any accompanied guest to the dining halls.
- Points are included in most meal plans.
- Points can be used at any Brandeis Hospitality location working on the same principle as a debit card.
- Points are renewed at the beginning of every semester and do not replenish each week.
- Points associated with any meal plan will roll over from fall to spring semester if the meal plan is selected for spring semester.
- If the meal plan is canceled, all remaining Points expire.
- Points expire upon graduation, withdrawal or at the end of the academic year (whichever comes first).
- They do not carry over to the next academic year (Fall semester).
- Carry-over points are unused points from the Fall semester that automatically carry over to the Spring semester.
- If you have leftover points, you will see that amount in your "Carry-Over Points" balance.
- If you have a meal plan for the Spring semester, the points from your current plan will be depleted first, and then your carry-over points will automatically be available. You do not need to take any action.
- Unused points are not transferable to the following academic year.
- There is no refund for unused points.