WhoCash is the Brandeis debit plan that enables students and employees to dine, shop, copy, and print around campus without carrying cash.
WhoCash is loaded electronically onto your Brandeis ID and acts just like a bank debit card. As you make purchases, WhoCash funds are deducted immediately from your account.
Where WhoCash Is Accepted
- All Dining Services locations.
- Domenic's, Sachar International Center.
- All Coke machines on campus.
- All Sodexo snack machines on campus.
- Prime Deli and Cafe, 580 South St., Waltham.
- AK's, 559 South St., Waltham.
- Campus bookstore, Shapiro Campus Center.
- Copy Center, Usdan Student Center.
- Public printing and photocopying facilities on campus.
- All residence hall washers and dryers.
- Paying library dues and fines.
How to Add Funds to Your WhoCash Account
By Using a Credit Card or Debit Card
If you have already established a WhoCash account, you can deposit WhoCash online using a credit card or debit card. Login to the system using your Unet ID and password. This will allow you to check the balance of your meal plan, guest meals and point balance (if applicable) as well as make a deposit.
By Transferring a Credit Balance in Sage (Students Only)
Students who have a credit balance in their Sage account and wish to use all or part of it as payment for WhoCash must first obtain a signed form with the requested amount from Student Financial Services in Usdan. Bring that form to the Campus Card Office in Kutz to make your deposit.
WhoCash Refunds for Students
Upon graduating, students with a WhoCash balance of $20 or more will have their balance refunded via their Sage account. If your WhoCash account is less than $20, we encourage you to stop by the bookstore or one of the dining halls to spend your remaining balance before leaving campus.