Seminars and Colloquia
- EVERYTOPIC SEMINAR - Run by Prof. Olivier Bernardi 2:00 - 3:20 pm Fridays in room 226 Goldsmith.
- COMBINATORICS SEMINAR - Run by Prof. Ira Gessel and Prof. Olivier Bernardi 3:30 - 4:30 pm Thursdays in room 226 Goldsmith.
- TOPOLOGY SEMINAR - Run by Profs. Daniel Ruberman, Ruth Charney, and Kiyoshi Igusa from 2:00 - 3:20 pm Wednesdays in room 226 Goldsmith.
- BRANDEIS-HARVARD-MIT-NORTHEASTERN COLLOQUIUM - When held at Brandeis, meets on Thursdays 4:30 - 5:30 pm in room 317 Goldsmith. Tea at 4:00 in room 100 Goldsmith.
- IGERT SEMINAR - Sponsored by the joint Math/Physics/Economics/Neuroscience IGERT grant. Generally meets on Wednesdays, 4:00 - 5:00 pm in room 239 Abelson in 2013. Will meet in 229 Abelson in 2014.
- GRADUATE STUDENT SEMINAR (GSS) - Run by the Mathematics Graduate Student Council.
- NEW DIRECTIONS LECTURE SERIES - A series of lectures or mini-courses offered in the fall semester of each year. They are given by faculty members and are designed to introduce students to a current area of research in more depth than is possible in a single seminar lecture. The first series (2012) were given by Professor Olivier Bernardi. The current fall (2013) lecture series are now in process, including Nov 5 and Nov 12 talks by Prof. R. Charney.