Seminars and Colloquia
- EVERYTOPIC SEMINAR - Run by Prof. Olivier Bernardi 2:00 - 3:20 pm Thursdays in room 226 Goldsmith.
- COMBINATORICS SEMINAR - Run by Prof. Ira Gessel and Prof. Olivier Bernardi 12:00 - 12:50 pm Mondays in room 226 Goldsmith.
- TOPOLOGY SEMINAR - Run by Profs. Daniel Ruberman, Ruth Charney, and Kiyoshi Igusa from 2:00 - 3:20 pm Tuesdays in room 226 Goldsmith.
- BRANDEIS-HARVARD-MIT-NORTHEASTERN COLLOQUIUM- When held at Brandeis, meets on Thursdays 4:30 - 5:30 pm in room 317 Goldsmith. Tea at 4:00 in room 100 Goldsmith.
- IGERT SEMINAR - Sponsored by the joint Math/Physics/Economics/Neuroscience IGERT grant. Generally meets on Wednesdays, 4:00 - 5:00 pm in room 229 Abelson.
- GRADUATE STUDENT SEMINAR (GSS)- Run by the Mathematics Graduate Student Council, Thursdays, 4:00 to 5:00 pm.
- NEW DIRECTIONS LECTURE SERIES - A series of lectures or mini-courses offered in the fall semester of each year. They are given by faculty members and are designed to introduce students to a current area of research in more depth than is possible in a single seminar lecture. The first series (2012) were given by Professor Olivier Bernardi. The fall (2013) lecture series was given by Prof. R. Charney.
- EISENBUD LECTURES: An annual series of lectures in Mathematics and Physics. The 2013-2014 Eisenbud Lectures in Mathematics and Physics - this year, celebrating Leonard Eisenbud's 100th Birthday, it was given by Cumrun Vafa of Harvard University starting on Tuesday, March 11, 2014.
Next Eisenbud Lecture is tentatively scheduled for December, 2 2014 at 4pm in Abelson 131
2014 - 2015 Eisenbud Lecturer
Speaker: Peter Sarnak, Institute for Advanced Study and Princeton University
Host: B. Lian
Please check back at a later time for more details.