Jump to content - Jump to section navigation
Seminars and Colloquia
- Everytopic Seminar - Run by Konstantin Matveev. Meets on Thursdays, 2:00 - 3:00 pm in Goldsmith 300.
- Combinatorics Seminar - Run by Olivier Bernardi and Yan Zhuang. Meets on Tuesdays, 1:00 - 2:00 pm in Goldsmith 226.
- Topology Seminar - Run by Profs. Daniel Ruberman, Ruth Charney, and Kiyoshi Igusa. Meets on Tuesdays, 2:00 - 3:20 pm in Goldsmith 300.
- Dynamics and Number Theory seminar, Run by Prof. Dimitry Kleinbock. Meets on Mondays and/or Wednesdays, 1:00 - 2:00pm in Goldsmith 226.
- Brandeis-Harvard-MIT-Northeastern Colloquium - Run by Prof. An Huang. Meets on Thursdays, December 1, 2016, 4:30 - 5:30 pm in Goldsmith 300. Tea at 4:00 in Goldsmith 100.
- IGERT Seminar - Sponsored by the joint Math/Physics/Economics/Neuroscience IGERT grant. Meets on Thursdays, 2:00 - 3:30pm in Volen 119.
- Graduate Student Seminar (GSS) - Run by the Council of Graduate Student Representatives. Meets on Fridays,
2:00 - 3:30pm in Goldsmith 317.
- New Directions Lecture Series - A series of lectures or mini-courses offered in the fall semester of each year. They are given by faculty members and are designed to introduce students to a current area of research.
- Eisenbud Lectures in Mathematics and Physics - An annual series of lectures in Mathematics and Physics, jointly hosted by Profs. Bong Lian and Albion Lawrence. The 2016 award recipient is Nigel Hitchin, University of Oxford;lecture dates November 15,16 at 4pm and November 18 at 11:00am (Abelson 131, Luria Rooms in Hassenfeld Conference Center, and Abelson 126).