Jump to content - Jump to section navigation
Seminars and Colloquia
- Special Seminar - Run by Profs. Daniel Ruberman, and Mark Adler.
- Everytopic Seminar - Run by Profs. Carl Wang Erickson and Arunima Ray. Meets on Thursdays, 2:00 - 3:00 pm in Goldsmith 317.
- Combinatorics Seminar - Run by Jordan Tirrell. Meets on Tuesdays, 1:00 - 2:00 pm in Goldsmith 226.
- Topology Seminar - Run by Profs. Daniel Ruberman, Ruth Charney, and Kiyoshi Igusa. Meets on Tuesdays, 2:00 - 3:20 pm in Goldsmith 317.
- Brandeis-Harvard-MIT-Northeastern Colloquium - Run by Prof. Bong Lian. Meets Thursday, February 4, 2016, 4:30 - 5:30 pm in Goldsmith 317 and Thursday, March 24, 2016 at 4:30pm in Goldsmith 317. Tea at 4:00 in Goldsmith 100.
- IGERT Seminar - Sponsored by the joint Math/Physics/Economics/Neuroscience IGERT grant. Generally meets on Wednesdays, 12:00 - 1:00 pm in Abelson 229.
- Graduate Student Seminar (GSS) - Run by the Mathematics Graduate Student Council. Meets on Fridays, 12:30pm-2:00pm in Goldsmith 317.
- Algebraic Geometry Learning Seminar - Run by Prof. Joël Bellaïche. Wednesdays from 10:30 - 11:40 in room 226.
- Gauge Theory Learning Seminar - Run by Chris Scaduto. Meets on Wednesdays, 1:00-2:00 pm in Goldsmith 210.
- New Directions Lecture Series - A series of lectures or mini-courses offered in the fall semester of each year. They are given by faculty members and are designed to introduce students to a current area of research.
- Eisenbud Lectures in Mathematics and Physics - An annual series of lectures in Mathematics and Physics, jointly hosted by Profs. Bong Lian and Albion Lawrence. The 2015-16 award recipient is Jeffrey Harvey, University of Chicago. Lectures will be held October 27-29. See web page for times and locations.