Seminars and Colloquia
- EVERYTOPIC SEMINAR - Run by Prof. Olivier Bernardi 2:00 - 3:20 pm Fridays in room 226 Goldsmith.
- COMBINATORICS SEMINAR - Run by Prof. Ira Gessel and Prof. Olivier Bernardi 10:00 - 11:00 am Tuesdays in room 209 Goldsmith.
- TOPOLOGY SEMINAR - Run by Profs. Daniel Ruberman, Ruth Charney, and Kiyoshi Igusa from 2:00 - 3:20 pm Tuesdays in room 226 Goldsmith.
- BRANDEIS-HARVARD-MIT-NORTHEASTERN COLLOQUIUM - When held at Brandeis, meets on Thursdays 4:30 - 5:30 pm in room 317 Goldsmith. Tea at 4:00 in room 100 Goldsmith.
- IGERT SEMINAR - Sponsored by the joint Math/Physics/Economics/Neuroscience IGERT grant. Generally meets on Wednesdays, 4:00 - 5:00 pm in room 229 Abelson.
- GRADUATE STUDENT SEMINAR (GSS) - Run by the Mathematics Graduate Student Council, Thursdays, 4:00 to 4:50 pm, in Goldsmith 317.
- NEW DIRECTIONS LECTURE SERIES - A series of lectures or mini-courses offered in the fall semester of each year. They are given by faculty members and are designed to introduce students to a current area of research.
- EISENBUD LECTURES - An annual series of lectures in Mathematics and Physics. The 2013-2014 Eisenbud Lectures in Mathematics and Physics celebrated Leonard Eisenbud's 100th Birthday and was given by Cumrun Vafa of Harvard University on March 11-12, 2014. This year's lecture will be given by Peter Sarnak from the Institute for Advanced Study and Princeton University on December 2, 2014 to December 4, 2014 at 4 pm in room Abelson 131 and hosted by Prof. Bong Lian. Please check Department Events for more details as soon as they are available.