Summer Institute for Israel Studies
The Summer Institute for Israel Studies has trained over 225 faculty at colleges and universities to design courses on Israel Studies. Recent participants teach history, international relations, arts, Jewish studies, religion, law, anthropology, linguistics, and security studies.
Competitive fellowships are open to faculty members in the humanities and social sciences.
Applications due by February 10th for the last few places.
June 15 - 29, 2015 Seminar at Brandeis
June 30 - July 9, 2015 Israel Study Tour
- Stipend of up to $2,500 offered for the full course; $1,500 for the Brandeis seminar only.
- Travel (from North America and to Israel), accommodations, and most meals covered.
- Engage with world-class faculty from Israel and the U.S.
- Meet with leading personalities in public life, the academy, and the arts in Israel
- Create a syllabus and leave equipped to teach a new course in any discipline
- Join a community of over 225 scholars - teaching at nearly 200 institutions worldwide - supported by a wealth of pedagogical resources, ongoing professional development and networking opportunities
Please click on the links below or at your left to find out more about the program.
Contact email@example.com with any questions.
The Summer Institute for Israel Studies is generously supported by the Jim Joseph Foundation and other donors, and is organized in cooperation with the American Jewish Committee.