Now offering Secondary MAT programs in Mathematics and Chinese!
(Obtain an initial licensure to teach Mathematics or Chinese in a secondary school system)
Receive an additional license in moderate special needs!
(additional coursework and practicum hours required)
"Teaching Future Teachers" by Dr. Marya Levenson in the Loomis Chaffee Magazine
"The ABC's of SPLERT" by Prof. James Morris
News and Events
- Lea Winkler, Delet/MAT'10, one of the five winners who received The Covenant Foundation’s Pomegranate Prize for Exceptionalism and Promise in Jewish Education
- Listen to a Podcast about Emanuel Gardiner's (MAT'15) Research Project, "Singing the Narrative"
- Congratulations Master of Arts in Teaching class of 2015!
- Congratulations to our partner school, Josiah Quincy Upper School in Boston for receiving two well deserved recognitions this spring:
A Gold Medal rating from US News & World Report for "Best Public High Schools" in America (#4 in the district, #23 in Boston, #417 in the nation) and a #2 ranking in the district and #7 in Massachusetts for its "Most Challenging High Schools" (including private schools) from the Washington Post.
- Brandeis now offers a Teacher Leadership Program
- Job Search Panel, Monday, December 7, 6-8:30 p.m. Abraham Shapiro Academic Complex