"Teaching Future Teachers" by Dr. Marya Levenson in the Loomis Chaffee Magazine
"The ABC's of SPLERT" by Prof. James Morris
Now offering Secondary MAT programs in Mathematics and Chinese!
(Obtain an initial licensure to teach Mathematics or Chinese in a secondary school system)
Receive an additional license in moderate special needs!
(additional coursework and practicum hours required)
News and Events
- Congratulations Master of Arts in Teaching class of 2015!
- Class of 2016 Orientation and Summer Retreat
- Congratulations to our partner school, Josiah Quincy Upper School in Boston for receiving two well deserved recognitions this spring:
A Gold Medal rating from US News & World Report for "Best Public High Schools" in America (#4 in the district, #23 in Boston, #417 in the nation) and a #2 ranking in the district and #7 in Massachusetts for its "Most Challenging High Schools" (including private schools) from the Washington Post.
- Brandeis now offers a Teacher Leadership Program
- Brandeis Education Program now offers a 10 Semester BA-MAT Program
- MAT Students Pilot MTEL in Chinese Language
- MAT Open House
November 5, 2015, January 28 and April 7, 2016, Abraham Shapiro Academic Complex.
- MAT Symposium: Mindfulness in Teaching, Dr. Christopher Willard, Wednesday, October 7, 5:30-7 p.m., Abraham Shapiro Academic Complex.
- Job Search Panel, Monday, December 7, 6-8:30 p.m. Abraham Shapiro Academic Complex.