Request Our Services
To request Brandeis Tickets' ticketing services, please complete and return the Ticketing Request Form .
Please return the usage form to Brandeis Tickets, Shapiro Campus Center, MS 203, 415 South Street, Waltham, MA 02453
Leigh Hilderbrandt, Marketing and Box Office Manager, Department of Student Activities
Shapiro Campus Center, room 203
Stay in the Know
Advertise Your Event
Ticketing for Brandeis Academic Departments & Non-Brandeis Producers
TICKETING SERVICE INFORMATION
- Hours of Operation
- We’re open six days a week: Monday-Friday noon-6pm and Saturday noon-4pm.
- We’re also open one-hour before the event for door sales and ticket pick-up.
- Online ticketing is available 24/7 (not available for free tickets).
- Customers can buy ticket in-person, online, and by phone.
- Location, location, location!
- The box office is located in the Shapiro Campus Center Atrium for easy access and high visibility.
- Door sales/will-call pick-up locations are generally at the event venue.
- We can ticket events held in various venues on campus; we can even ticket some off-campus events.
- Payment Options
- We accept cash, checks, MasterCard and VISA for advance sales and door sales at Shapiro Theater.
- Door sales at many venues are cash/check only.
- Brandeis Tickets will promote your events on their website, Facebook, and Twitter!
- We will happily link to your website and Facebook events.
- We request that all publicity, including posters, fliers, newsletters, social networking sites, etc. refer to the box office as “Brandeis Tickets”, www.brandeis.edu/tickets, 781-736-3400.
- Professionalism and Accountability
- Operated by knowledgeable and courteous staff.
- Provide ticket count updates and detailed accounting reports.
- Provide secure handling of money and deposit of ticketing income directly to club accounts.
- Collect of names and verify student ID at time of purchase
- Your Freedom
- With us handling the ticket sales, you can focus your time and attention on the event itself.
Producer Incurred Fees
- For events that charge for admittance
- $1.00 per sold ticket
- $.05 per unused hard ticket printed for tabling and/or door sales at venues other than Shapiro Campus center and Spingold, which have computerized ticketing.
- 4% of all credit card fees (based on gross receipts of all credit card sales)
- For free, but ticketed events
- $.10 per distributed ticket
- $.05 per unused hard ticket printed for door sales at venues other than Shapiro Campus center and Spingold
Customer Incurred Fees
The customer incurs a $2.00 per ticket handling fee for all Internet and telephone orders. This fee is applied in addition to the ticket price. For example, one ticket at $5.00, plus $2.00 handling fee, equals a total of $7.00 for the customer. There is no fee for in-person sales.
All ticket sales income is collected at point of sale and held by Brandeis Tickets. After the event(s) close and all sales are complete, Brandeis Tickets will run a settlement report and statement of account. Ticket fees are deducted from the gross receipts, and all net adjusted receipts will be remitted to the producer/department via University accounting.