BEMCo Requirements and Forms
Every new member must complete the following forms, which will be given out by the administrator:
- General application
- "No Contact Order" information form
- Hep B vaccination information
- Health Information Form (optional)
- Direct Deposit Form (optional, required to participate in standbys)
- Copy of certifications: The BEMCo Administrator will take copy your CPR/EMT certifications and driver’s license and it will be kept on file.
- Skills Check: Administered by the current Training Officer
- Map Test: All new members must pass a map test to ensure knowledge of the campus buildings, parking lots, and general layout. All new members must also know the locations of all of the AEDs on campus and will be tested on this material as well.
Additionally, all new BEMCo members will receive a BEMCo number, which serves the same purpose as your EMT number, but is specific to our organization
What to bring to New Member Orientation
Hep B vaccination information
No Contact Order Form
Direct Deposit Form (optional, required to participate in standbys)
EMT-B card (NREMT and MA)