Plan Your Stay
There are three ways to make a reservation inquiry:
Check-in and Check-out
- Check in time is 3 p.m. Check out time is noon.
- Early and late checkout requests may be made and are subject to determination based on The Lodge occupancy.
- Guests who request a late check out must vacate by 3:00 pm. An additional charge of $45 will apply if request is granted.
- If guest requests late check out past 3 p.m. the guest will be charged an additional full night stay of $90 for standard room or $120 for a suite.
- Keys may be picked up from Public Safety, located in the Stoneman Building. Public Safety is open 24 hours to accommodate any late arrivals.
Keys must be returned to Public Safety or via the key return box located at The Lodge upon check-out.
Early check-in and late check-out is subject to availability at an additional cost.
- View the location of The Lodge on a campus map.
The Lodge only accepts exact cash or check, made payable to Brandeis University. Payment must be received prior to guests' arrival and can be mailed or dropped off directly to the Conference and Events Department:
If a reservation is made within a week of the arrival date, payment must be made in the Conference and Events office, which is located on Upper Campus on the ground floor of Kutz Hall. The Conference and Events office is open Monday - Friday between 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Guests have access to all campus activities, including:
View all events happening at Brandeis.
For on-campus dining options, please visit the Dining Services website. Please note that hours of operation may be subject to change without notice.