Contact information: email@example.com (non-urgent email) or 781-736-3785 (24/7 answering service)
The Brandeis Counseling Center (BCC) remains available as a resource to students. Until further notice, all appointments including urgent care will be conducted over the phone or via a HIPAA compliant platform.
- The BCC is available to provide urgent consultations by phone 24 hours a day.
- Psychotherapy groups are suspended until further notice.
- Teletherapy appointments are available to students who are in treatment with the BCC, and are residing within Massachusetts.
- If you are seeking routine care, or a referral in your local area, please contact us at the above phone number. We will recommend individualized resources and referrals.
Support for Students
The Brandeis Counseling Center (BCC) provides counseling for students in times of stress and encourages them to ask for help with their most immediate concerns.
Our staff is experienced in dealing with deeper developmental and psychological issues, ranging from stress and depression to substance abuse and eating disorders. Treatment is available in English, Cantonese, Hebrew, Mandarin and Spanish.
All concerns are addressed with sensitivity to and respect for diversity and individuality. We maintain the strictest standards of privacy and confidentiality and serve as a resource to the entire Brandeis community.
The BCC is located in Mailman House.
If you are interested in being seen at the BCC, please call 781-736-3730 or stop by the office during business hours to schedule an assessment.
Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday: 9 a.m. - 8 p.m.
- Wednesday and Friday: 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Closed daily from noon to 1 p.m.
Monday through Friday:
11 a.m. - noon
3 - 4 p.m.
BCC Community Therapists provide free, confidential mental health services at several locations around campus.Schedule an appointment