April 21, 2021
7:00 - 8:30 pm EST
Ananya Chatterjea is founder of Ananya Dance Theatre, a company of cultural activists and BIPOC women, womxn, and femme artists who believe in the transformative power of dance. Read more about Ananya Chatterjea.
This event is cosponsored by Asian American and Pacific Islander Studies and CAST.
April 29, 2021
6:00 - 7:30 pm EST
Online - RegisterPlease join CAST as we celebrate our students' 2021 CAPSTONE PROJECTS. Addressing microaggressions, stigmas of mental health issues, isolation, histories of loss and displacement and more through music, poetry, podcasts, conversations and other kinds of creativity, students will share how they are taking innovative steps to make the world a more caring, safe and beautiful place for us all.
- April Ginns: Whose Voices Are Being Heard in the Indie Electronic Scene?
- Aviva Davis: The 20%: Honoring Jews of Color and Their Creations
- Joanna Marcus: Journeys Through Art
- Leah Sagan-Sworsky: Music Collabs
- Sophie Brill Weiz: Marking Lives Lived with Stumbling Stones
Part of the Leonard Bernstein Festival of the Creative Arts, April 25-May 1.