The Office of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (ODEI) is dedicated to providing robust, thoughtful, and informed educational opportunities around issues of bias, prejudice, and marginalization. Our current moment, and our placement in an educational institution, leads us to believe that creating and delivering high-quality anti-racism education is very important for the Brandies community. Because different people, communities, and units have differing needs, we have several avenues for engagement:
- Affinity Group Dialogues
- Cross-Group Racial Justice Dialogues
- Introduction to Systemic Racism
- Multicultural Communication and Conflict Framework
- The Lexicon of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
- White Anti-Racist Education and Allyship
If you would like to learn more about what our office can provide for you or your unit/group, please contact Lydia Casmier at email@example.com.