Updates and Statements
The list of messages on this page relate to statements and events specific to issues of diversity, equity and inclusion and the Brandeis community.
Brandeis was founded on the values of open inquiry, academic excellence and an abiding commitment to social justice. Th history of Brandeis has shown that commitment to social justice must be an ongoing effort in both learning and implementation to ensure equity for all.
- Sept. 19, 2023 — National Hispanic Heritage Month at Brandeis
- Aug. 21, 2023 — Anti-Discrimination Policy
- June 15, 2023 — Juneteenth — Emancipation Day
- June 1, 2023 — Pride in Action
- April 27, 2023 — Recognizing Asian American and Pacific Islander (AAPI) Heritage Month
- April 21, 2023 — Video Recording: Office of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Town Hall
- March 1, 2023 — Recognizing Disability Inclusion and Equity Month
- March 1, 2023 — Celebrating Women's History Month
- Feb. 1, 2023 — Observing Black History Month at Brandeis
- Jan. 11, 2023 — Commemorating Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.