Brandeis Faculty and Staff Pride Alliance
The Brandeis Faculty and Staff Pride Alliance (BFSPA) is open to all members of the faculty and staff who identify with the LGBTQIA+ community or wish to be part of the peer network that supports the LGBTQIA+ community on campus.
We are a faculty and staff association dedicated to supporting lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer, questioning and allied members at Brandeis in their professional and community roles.
Announcing our New Co-Chairs!
Yasmine Vera; email@example.com
Sabryna Coppola; firstname.lastname@example.org
Join our Email List!
Do you want to join us and hear about events we are having? Follow the steps below to receive our emails!
- You must be logged into your Brandeis email account.
- Click on the link to sign up for the Brandeis Faculty and Staff Pride Alliance Google Group Email.
- Once you click on the link, it will redirect you to a new page. On that page near the top middle, will be an option to "Join Group". Click on it.
- After you click "Join Group", a smaller window will appear. Enter your name, and your email (if it did not already auto-populate) and for the dropdown option select "each email" (if it is not already selected). This way you receive our emails!
- You're all set! You can close out of that screen and you'll start receiving our correspondence!
Brandeis Faculty and Staff Pride Alliance Monthly Meeting
Every month members of the BFSPA meet for a "bring your own lunch" in the Gender and Sexuality Center located in Usdan. We hope to offer the lunches starting every other month in the Shapiro Campus Center once those spaces start to have availability again. These lunches have no set agenda; just a place for individuals across campus who would like to spend their lunch with others in a safe place!
Thursday, September 15, 2022
3:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Gender and Sexuality Center
Usdan Student Center
Stop by and connect with us!