Brandeis in The Hague Spring semester program costs are outlined below. Please note that Brandeis University reserves the right to adjust its fees in the event of significant change in exchange rates or other factors beyond its control. During the course of program operations, actual figures may vary. It should not, therefore, be used as a basis for calculation of refunds. Brandeis University reserves the right to adjust costs at any time.
Brandeis in The Hague Semester Program
Spring 2016 Program Cost: $24,649
- Brandeis tuition
- Brandeis required fees
- Orientation program
- Field trips
- Museum pass
- Dutch language and culture course
- Visa application fees
- Cell phone
- Local travel related to classes and practicum
- Comprehensive international health insurance (CISI)
- Emergency medical evacuation coverage.
Housing Cost: $3,900
- Estimated cost to be billed by Brandeis University
Additional Estimated Expenses: $5,100
- Meals - $1,500
- Books - $150
- International airfare - $1,250
- Personal expenses - $2,200
Additional Funding Opportunities
Brandeis students can learn more about additional scholarship and grant opportunities by visiting the Office of Study Abroad Scholarship page.
- Please contact us in the Office of Study Abroad if you have additional questions.
- You can get in touch with the Office of Student Financial Services, Phone: (781) 736-3700, Fax: (781)736-3719, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.