The Hiatt Career Center can assist you in your preparation for the finance job and internship process. Counselors are available to work with you on your finance resume, speak with you about the recruiting process and associated deadlines, help connect you with alumni working in the industry, prepare for case interviews and support you through your job search.
Steps in preparing for a finance interview:
- Know the industry and recruiting timeline. Study the Vault guide to Finance Interviews [link], review bank Web sites, read the Wall Street Journal and other industry journals. Begin studying before you begin applying!
- Network with classmates, parents, faculty, and alumni to learn about the industry.
- Attend all Hiatt educational and recruiting events and programs. Log into NACELink to find out programming details.
- Participate in mock interviews at Hiatt.
- Contat Hiatt with any questions.
Industry-specific interview questions
- Interview Preparation (general)
- Finance Interview Preparation (.doc)
- Vault Guide to Finance Interviews [link]
- Commonly Asked Interview Questions (.pdf)
- CQ Interactive [link] CQ is an online case interview preparation website by Marc Consentino. Marc is the author of Case in Point, the top selling case interview book in the country.