Online ApplicationApply Now
Applying to the Summer Institute for Israel Studies
Applicants must be actively teaching at a college or university
that has approved their plans to introduce a course on Israel Studies.
Applications are due on or before January 20th. Notifications will be made by the end of February or beginning of March.
- Fill in the online application form.
- Upload a current Curriculum Vitae.
- Upload a personal statement explaining your background and interest in Israel Studies, your plans for introducing an Israel Studies course at your home institution, and your expectations from participation in the Summer Institute.
- Note the title of the Israel Studies course you plan to teach.
- Upload a sample syllabus of a related course you have already taught. A second syllabus is optional.
- Ask two recommenders to send reference letters directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
** Important: One letter of recommendation must come from a provost, chair or other senior administrator confirming your institution's interest in offering an Israel Studies course. **
Questions? Contact Keren Goodblatt at email@example.com, 781-736-7310.
If email is not available, use the following postal address: Schusterman Center for Israel Studies, Summer Institute for Israel Studies, Brandeis University MS 060, 415 South St., Waltham, MA 02454.