In the News
Schusterman Series book "likely to be read for years to come" in Daily Forward and other reviews.
Academic study of Israel is cover article in the Jerusalem Report, September 2011.
- Moving Images: Israeli Video Art in Context
- Myra Kraft Seminar in Israel (for Hornstein students)
- Conflict and Peacemaking in the Middle East
- Israel: Dilemmas of Identity
- Israeli Women Writers on War and Peace
- The Holocaust in Israeli and Jewish Literature
- History of the State of Israel
- Israeli Politics in a Comparative Perspective
- The Modern Jewish Experience
IMAX movie at the Museum of Science, Boston
Take an inspiring, eye-opening tour of one of the world’s oldest, most enigmatic cities. Destroyed and rebuilt countless times over 5,000 years, Jerusalem’s timeless appeal endures. Learn how it became the center of the world for three major religions and how its historical, artistic, and spiritual connections have made it so important to so many different cultures. Through the end of June, 2014.
Izhar Patkin: The Wandering Veil
A long-awaited survey of works by the Israeli-born, New York-based artist Izhar Patkin takes over the Mass MOCA's largest gallery. Grand, labyrinthine yet also surprisingly intimate, the exhibition is rich with personal narrative, political metaphor, and myth, highlighting the many formal innovations Patkin has pioneered over his 30-year career. On view through September 1, 2014.
First Sunday of every month.
For Israel-related events in the Boston area, visit the Israeli Consulate website.