Permanent Residence ("Green Card")

All petitions for Permanent Residents ("Green Cards") for teaching faculty (tenured or tenure-track) and senior research staff (Research Associate or above) must be approved in advance only by the Provost.

Application for Brandeis-sponsored, employment-based Permanent Residency is coordinated through the ISSO and accompanied by a referral to an authorized immigration attorney.

For more information regarding Brandeis' Permanent Residence Policy, please see the Brandeis Permanent Residency Procedures and Policy (PDF) or contact Jodi Hanelt, ISSO Director by phone at 781 736 3480 or via email (