The Ilene Gordon Wittels Undergraduate Summer Research Fellowship in Social Psychology
Note: Applications for Summer 2019 will be accepted until March 15, 2019 at 5 pm.
This fellowship program was established to enhance research opportunities for undergraduate students working in Psychology Labs with a focus on social or developmental topics. The Summer Research Fellowship will run from June 3 to August 16, 2019.
- Award amount: $3,000
- Deadline: Friday, March 15, 2019 at 5 pm.
Students who will be rising Brandeis sophomores, juniors, and seniors in summer 2019, and working in a social psychology lab as of January 1, 2019 are eligible to apply. Recipients must be Psychology majors and are expected to be in residence during the period mentioned above.
Awardees will be announced by April 12, 2019.
Two letters of recommendation from faculty members are required, one of which should be from the supervisor of your summer lab work. Letters of recommendation and transcripts should be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For general questions, please contact Sarah Lupis, Psychology Department Coordinator, at email@example.com.
- Clara Gray (2014, Wolf Lab)
- Nicole Cardona (2014, Knight Lab)
- Dena Goldblatt (2015, Rohleder Lab)
- Chloe Newlon (2016, Gutchess Lab)
- Caroline Kaye (2017, Snyder Lab)
- Rachel Portnoy (2017, Knight Lab)
- Amanda Weydt (2018, Knight Lab)