Registration and Vehicle Fines

Who is responsible for renewing registrations? 

Facilities services processes all Massachusetts registration renewals. If a department receives a registration renewal application it should be sent to Dennis Finn in facilities services, MS025, for processing.  

Are motor vehicle fines, speeding tickets, parking tickets, etc. covered by insurance?  

No. It is the individual’s responsibility to pay any motor vehicle fines or tickets. Employees and students are expected to drive according to the laws and regulations in each state and city they drive in. Failure to pay the required fines could result in non-renewal of all registrations for that department’s vehicles and/or having the vehicle towed or booted at the department’s expense.