The process for parking accommodations is primarily managed by Student Accessibility Support (SAS) with support from the Brandeis Parking Committee. Although decisions are made on an on-going basis, we recommend you begin the application process as soon as possible.
- All students (with or without disability) who have brought cars to campus must follow the guidelines of the Parking Office.
- Regardless of accommodations, all students must obtain a parking permit from the Parking Office. This includes students with DOT disability placards.
- There is limited parking at Brandeis due to the physical layout of the campus. For students with mobility limitations who need transportation to building entrances, Brandeis offers the Accessible Transport Van (see process below).
- Parking accommodations must be requested again each year as there are often changes to campus that factor into accommodation decisions.
- Requests made for Fall 2022, will be reviewed in the beginning of August 2022. If you have any concerns regarding this, please email email@example.com.