Grievance Process, Reporting, and Campus Policies

Grievance or Appeals Procedure

If a student has a concern about a disability accommodation that was denied or only partially granted by Student Accessibility Support (SAS) or a concern about how a disability accommodation (approved by SAS) is being implemented in the classroom, that student may be able to file a grievance.

For more information, see the ADA/Section 504 Student Grievance Process on the Office of Equal Opportunity website.

Report an Accessibility Issue

Report an Accessibility Issue

Let SAS know of any accessibility issue you experience on campus. Report here on how accommodations are implemented in a particular course, general campus accessibility issues, or attitudinal/climate observations.

If you do not wish to share your personal information, you can keep your report anonymous. If you do share your identity with us, this will allow us to collaborate with you directly. We want to resolve the issue and to advocate with the campus partners we work with for campus accessibility. Thank you for working with us!

Campus Policies

Please visit the Office of Equal Opportunity (OEO)'s Policies and Procedures page on their website to find out more information on Brandeis's ADA/Section 504 Policy, ADA/Section 504 Grievance Process, and the Service Animal/Emotional Support Animal Policy.