Health: Science, Society, and Policy Program

How to Declare (or Change) Your HSSP Major or Minor

Meeting with the HSSP Undergraduate Advising Head

Professor Curi is the HSSP Undergraduate Advising Head and the HSSP Study Abroad Liaison.

In addition to the FAQs about HSSP, here you will find answers to many common questions as well as a link to the HSSP Declaration Form (Google Doc).

On the HSSP Declaration Form, you will find instructions on:

  • How to complete and share the form, and
  • How to propose a time for a 15-minute appointment during Prof. Curi’s office hours

Updated Aug. 2, 2018