Log into Handshake to discover career resources, search employment opportunities, connect with organizations, and participate in events just for Brandeisians.
If you had a UNet or Handshake account as a student, it has been updated to reflect your alumni status. You will be able to log in using the link above to access Handshake.
- If you can’t recall your account, please contact our front desk 781-736-3618.
- If you’d like to change your email address on the account, please contact our front desk 781-736-3618.
- If you can’t recall your password, visit Identity Management to rest your password.
Be sure to complete your profile so recruiters can contact you directly. With a completed profile, Handshake will also send you targeted messages regarding job openings, upcoming events and personalized opportunities.
The three most critical items to kickstart your Handshake profile is updating “Your Interests” with:
- Job Type: Tell us whether you’re looking for an internship, part-time job, or full-time job.
- Location: Select the cities where you’d like to work, and Handshake will show you jobs in that area.
- Job Role: Choose jobs you would like to explore, like marketing associate or software engineer.
Handshake has job postings for alumni! Using the filters you can narrow your search down to find opportunities all over the country. Be sure your class year is correct to search for employers looking for alumni.FULL-TIME JOBS FOR ALUMNI
Connect with employers — the Employer Directory has over 400,000 active employer profiles where you can find reviews, recruiter information and other Brandeis students and alumni that have worked there.
Career and Employer Questions
Questions & Answers — Submit and review questions to the entire Handshake community. This is a great way to crowdsource information on career paths and employers. For additional information and tips on how to make the most out of your Handshake profile, visit the Handshake Help Center.