Law and Legal Services
Career Field Research
Riley’s Guide to Law – Resources for people interested in law or legal careers with job links and informational sites.
- Spotlight guide for paralegals
Internships and Summer Opportunities
- Center for International Legal Studies – Contains links to comprehensive information for both post graduate international internships and summer international externships for law students.
Full-Time Jobs and Internships
- American Bar Association – American Bar Association links to information on internships, job opportunities, and general career information for law school students.
- National Federation of Paralegal Associations – Purpose is to help paralegals find positions by providing information on positions and providing potential employers information on paralegals.
- NLADA Job Opportunities – ppositions in civil legal services, defender organizations, pro bono and public interest organizations, public interest law firms and academia, by state, from the National Legal Aid & Defender Association.
- FindLaw – A job database, job search directories, newsletters, advice, and more, from FindLaw.
- U.S. Department of Justice Employment – The Federal Government's law firm and world's largest legal employer. People seeking employment with the DoJ, including students and recent grads, will find helpful information posted here.
- Law.com – Current news, research firms and search for jobs.
- Legal Career Center – Jobs database, including legal assistant positions, resume database, email alert service, from LawGuru.