Campus Accessibility Committee
The Brandeis Campus Accessibility Committee (CAC) is an interdisciplinary group of students, staff, and faculty from all over the University who work together to identify and address accessibility concerns. For more information or to inquiry about becoming a member of the CAC, contact Cara Streit, Director of Student Accessibility Support, at CaraStreit@brandeis.edu.
Anyone with a Brandeis email can access our shared Google Drive folder to find detailed meeting agendas and notes.
Share an Accessibility Concern
Community members can submit accessibility issues to us at any time by filling out our Accessibility Issue Reporting Form. Submissions to this form are read by the Chair of the Campus Accessibility Committee and then directed to the appropriate people/departments/groups for action or raised to the committee as appropriate.
Each semester, student members of the CAC will host accessibility forums for students only. These events are designed to create avenues for students to raise accessibility questions and concerns to peer advocates, who will then bring them to the committee in an anonymous way. In this way, our work can always be grounded in the lived experiences and needs of our students. Dates for these forums will be announced through the Student Accessibility Support Instagram, @Brandeis_SAS, and emailed to all students registered with SAS.
Explore Student Accessibility Support's list of accessibility resources for information about related departments at Brandeis, support for faculty and staff, helpful apps and learning tools, and more!
- Staff and Contact Information
- Academic Advising
- Myra Kraft Transitional Year Program
- Pre-Health Advising
- Student Support Services Program
- Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Fellowship
Student Accessibility Support
- Academic Accommodations for Undergraduate and Graduate Students
- Providing Documentation
- Non-Academic Accommodations: Housing, Medical Dietary, Parking, and Accessible Transport Van
- Students: Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Information for Faculty
- Student Accessibility Support (SAS) Fellows
- Information for Teaching Assistants/Course Assistants
- Information for Families
- Accessibility Resources
- Grievance Process, Reporting, and Campus Policies
- Upcoming Events
- Resources for Faculty