Babson College, Bentley University, Boston College, Boston University, Tufts University, the Graduate Consortium in Women’s Studies at MIT and Regis College participate in our cross-registration consortium. A full-time graduate student in the Graduate School of Arts and Sciences may enroll in one graduate cross-registered course each term.

A Brandeis student who wishes to enroll in a course at one of these schools should consult with the instructor in the particular course and should expect to satisfy the prerequisites and requirements normally required for admission to the course, including adherence to the academic calendar of that course. The transfer of credit to Brandeis for work done elsewhere requires approval by the student’s program, the registrar, and the Graduate school, as well as a grade of B-minus or better. 

A course may also be taken without the expectation that credit will transfer because it complements a student’s program, is taught by outstanding faculty at the host institution or will advance a student’s graduate studies in some other way. 

To enroll in a graduate course at one of the host institutions, obtain a cross registration petition from the Brandeis registrar's office and present this petition to the Office of the University Registrar of the host institution.