Termination and Final Report
When an approved or exempt protocol is nearing an end or has ended, investigators are required to submit a notice of termination to the HRPP Office.
Remember: Your protocol must remain open if you are continuing to recruit subjects, collect data or analyze identifiable data.
A student protocol for a thesis project should not be formally terminated until a successful defense has been made.
To officially terminate your research, complete and submit a Termination and Final Report to the HRPP office.
- About the HRPP: The Basics
- Student Researchers
- Working With Special Populations
- Special Topics
Forms and Instructions
- Initial Application
- Modification Request
- Continuation Request
- Termination and Final Report
- Guidelines, Policies and Regulations
- Data Management and Protection
- Required Training
- Glossary of Terms
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Contact Us