Prof. Kiyoshi Igusa
How to Apply
Ph.D and M.A.: Fall only
Post-Baccalaureate Program: Fall & Spring
Ph.D.: Jan. 15
M.A.: Rolling until the class is filled, beginning Jan. 15
Post-Baccalaureate Program: Rolling until the class is filled, beginning Jan. 15
To apply for all programs, you need to submit:
- An application to the graduate school, which can be electronically submitted here;
- An application fee (please click here for instructions);
- Official transcripts from all universities and colleges attended must be uploaded to your application; do not mail official transcripts to our office. For more information, visit our Frequently Asked Questions.
- Letters of recommendation: Ph.D. and M.A. applications must contain three letters of recommendation; Post-Baccalaureate Program applications may contain one or two letters of recommendation. The admissions committee prefers these letters to be submitted online (please click here for more information);
- A curriculum vitae (CV) or resumé;
- A statement of purpose: Ph.D. and M.A. applicants should indicate their reasons for undertaking graduate study. In addition, they should describe their qualifications for the academic program and their objectives in undertaking this program. Post-Baccalaureate applicants should write about their reasons for undertaking the program, describe their background in mathematics, and explain how this program will help them achieve their goals.
- Standardized Tests
Graduate Record Exam (GRE) general and subject tests are recommended, but not required. Our ETS institution code is 3092.
International students: For additional requirements for international applicants (non-U.S. citizens or non-permanent residents), minimum TOEFL, IELTS, and PTE scores, and important information regarding visas, please click here.
For a more comprehensive description of application requirements, please click here.
Generous financial aid is available; for more information please click here.Contact Information: