Chapter VI of the Faculty Handbook covers all issues related to faculty governance.
ToggleFaculty Representatives to the Board of Trustees
Faculty hold as many as five nonvoting positions on the board of trustees.
- Advisory Committee of the Rabb School of Continuing Studies
- Committee on Faculty Rights and Responsibilities
- Committee on Strategy and Planning (and Budget and Priorities Subcommittee)
- Committee on Teaching, Learning and Assessment
- Intellectual Property Review Committee
Arts and Sciences