IRB Initial Protocol
To submit a human subjects research Initial Protocol, compile the information described in the accordions below and submit to the HRPP office. Use the Initial Protocol Checklist to ensure you have all the necessary elements.
Finally, see the Tips for Protocol Composition and 10 Most Common Initial Protocol Mistakes to help ensure your protocol travels through the review process as smoothly as possible.
- About the HRPP: The Basics
- Student Researchers
- Working With Special Populations
- Special Topics
- Forms and Instructions
- Guidelines, Policies and Regulations
- Data Management and Protection
- Required Training
- Glossary of Terms
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Contact Us
Troubleshooting forms instructions