The following publications or statements of guidelines are referenced in the University regulations. The policies and procedures stated therein carry the force of University regulations. They may be obtained at the locations indicated below:
- Brandeis University Education Records Policy; Ofﬁce of the University Registrar, Kutz Hall 124.
- Equal Employment Opportunity; Ofﬁce of Human Resources, Bernstein-Marcus, Second Floor.
- Student Activities Policies (Posting, Alcohol at Student Events); Department of Student Activities, Shapiro Campus Center, Second Floor.
- Graduate Student Housing Policies; Ofﬁce of Graduate Student Affairs, Kutz Hall, First Floor.
- Library Policies; Feldberg Library.
- Parking and Trafﬁc Regulations; Department of Public Safety Parking and Trafﬁc), Stoneman 109.
- Policy Against Discrimination, Harassment and Sexual Violence, Office of Equal Opportunity.
- Residence Halls and Meal Plan License, Department of Community Living, Usdan Student Center, Room 032.
- Room Reservation Procedures; Student Group Request Form, Department of Conference and Event Services, Kutz Hall 9.
- Safety Procedures for Lighting Candles; Department of Community Living, Usdan Student Center, Room 032.
- Dining Services Meal Plans; Department of Dining Services, Kutz Hall 9.
- Student Phones, Computers, Printers, and TV; Information Technology Services, Feldberg 20.
- University Computer Policy; Information Technology Services, Feldberg 112.
- Club Leaders Handbook; Department of Student Activities.