Mental Health Support

How do I contact the employee assistance program?

Employees may contact the employee assistance program (formerly LifeScope) at 1-800-828-6025 or visit e4health.

Username: brandeis university
Password: guest

These services are free, confidential, and available 24 hours a day, every day.

How do I contact the University Ombuds?

Members of the University Ombuds staff are available as a confidential, independent, impartial and informal source for all members of the Brandeis community. The Ombuds can be contacted by phone at 781-736-2265. For more information you can visit the University Ombuds website.

Can I take a personal leave of absence?

Please review the Personal Leave Policy on the Human Resources Website.